Ken provides a variety of services that meet the needs of a wide range of organizations and individuals.
- Organizational Consulting: Provides services such as executive position development, candidate screening and selection, and business culture evaluation and development. Works to help organizations achieve their maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Executive Coaching: Guides C-level executives through leadership, communication, and conflict resolution coaching. Utilizes theories developed over thirty years of experience to help executives maximize their leadership potential.
- Transition Coaching: Helps individuals experiencing major transitions to navigate change. Works with business owners, organizational leaders, and individuals to identify their direction and to develop next steps.
- Small Business Coaching: Assists entrepreneurs and small business owners as they advance their companies. Helps develop start-up strategies, business plans, and exit strategies.
- Life Purpose Coaching: Works with individuals to gain clarity around their life purpose and guiding core values.
- Partnership Coaching: Supports those in business partnerships to build a strong and effective relationship based upon their share desires and goals. Cultivates improvement, growth, and trust within the partnership.
- Meeting Facilitation: Serves as counsel in executive team visioning, decision making, and strategic planning meetings. Presides over meetings with experience and deep understanding of organizational processes.
Ken is licensed to administer a multitude of assessments that help individuals explore their core drivers and motivators.
- Personalysis: Examines how clients best communicate, connect and cooperate with others by describing how a client’s core need must be met in order to operate and relate with confidence.
- AVA: Identifies clients’ behavioral patterns within the workplace.
- Energy Leadership Inventory: Evaluates a client’s energy levels and the behaviors they default to when under stress.
- Core Report: Identifies a client’s outstanding talents, limitations, and motivations in order to discover the role they find most energizing and fulfilling.
- The Hogan: Determines a client’s assets, derailers, and challenge areas by evaluating them against Fortune 100 level executives.
- Life Stories Interviews: Explores clients’ dynamic drivers through illuminating lifelong patterns of desire and fear.
- 360 Interviews: Reflects how a client is perceived by their team, direct reports, client, family, and friends in order to identify strengths, limitations, and areas for growth.